Video length: 4min
Do you want to see all the answers to the other 5 questions and my solution quickly without waiting 4 days?
Sign up and every time you click on the link in the email with the answer to a question and watch the video, the next email with the answer to the following question will be sent to you until you reach the final solution.
(introduce your email again and wait for the magic to happen).
Key take-aways from the video:
- First look at your current customer base (if you have a flower shop already).
- Second, find your ideal customer if you don't have a flower shop yet, or if you do, add extra segments you may be looking for
- When you make out each segment, make each segment according to: Sex, Age, Location (should be local), preferences, behaviour
- Two other points to look for as a florist:
1. What sort of arrangement/flowers do they buy?
2. What is their budget?
3. How do they contact you/know you? Footfall (shop), telephone (how did they find you?), or online (google, shop, social media)
- Make each segment and know what order channel they will/have used to market to them.