Video Length: 9min
- The most important points is to try and get between 400-500% from your investment (Return On Investment - ROI).
- You need to try and find an optimal level of spending v sales on that spending
- You need to find the point between the surge in sales persists and the plateau of sales (your ROI % will start to decrease and the curve flattens)
- In order to know that point, you need to test, test, and test. It may seem that you are throwing away money, but you can recuperate it when you find that point in the curve.
- When testing do an excel like the video to monitor your ROI's %.